Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Secret I'd Like to Share....

I'd like to share with you one of my favorite food blogs of all time, Tartelette.


With recipes for things like Drunken Pumpkin Bourbon Tart With Mascarpone Cream, Crab Soup, and Candy Filled Chocolate Cake Doughnuts, Helene's blog is filled with the most gorgeous food photography, decadent recipes (she used to be a pastry chef so she knows a thing or two), and other aspects of fine French living.



She also for the most part provides 100% gluten free recipes, so anyone diagnosed with Celiac's Disease does not have to ignore her blog. 


Tartelette has been named by many prestigious journals and online websites one of the best online food bloggers. I encourage you to check out her site. 


I can assure you, you will not be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover