Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Best of the Best from Around the Web -- NOT JUST FOR GIRLS!

Christmas is the season of giving. Therefore, I am here to GIVE you a dozen or so reasons to procrastinate your finals. I'm like Santa, only better. Someone has to peruse the web to find presents in the form of URLs right? You're welllllcoooooome!


First off, if you don't know about Groupon, you should know about Groupon. Simply select your city, fill out your gender, age, and email, and be sent daily alerts with offerings of MAYJUH (major) discounts in your city. They'll send you a $40 gift card to a restaurant you can snatch up for $20, $50 to American Apparel for $25, my roommate even got a month of CorePower Yoga for half off. It'll change your money spending life. 

K, if I were a guy, I'd for sure want to know about this website


How cute and creative is this festive winter manicure? A little bit edgy, a little bit romantic. Find the tutorial here



I would please like to be hired by Urban Outfitters just so I can work in their Corporate Office. Holy incredible. 

Janell, from the Etsy site Cooljane makes her own greeting cards (like the one below!) entirely from recycled paper and leather. The cutest way to go green I've ever seen.




How to get through exams (when you're totally unprepared)

While we're on the topic of tests...How to be Insanely Productive and Still Keep Smiling

You love "missed connections" on Craigslist right? Turns out there is a college version called Like A Little (yes, the University of Minnesota is on there), where anyone can post about a girl they saw at the library, or a guy they saw at the bar. Some are cute, some are funny, some are downright CREEPY. 

10 Rules for Brilliant Women. Exquisite.


Holy Extravagent Desk Envy

10 Reasons it's Awesome People Don't Like You. Take that, haters!

Ruche brims with unique and enviable vintage outfits.

10 Amazing Dates that are Almost Free

Some tuneage, rounded up by my anonymous music connoisseur (Ryan Quinn)

 






Now, please excuse me while I go bury my nose in my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover