Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Peaceful Happenings of Christmas Vacation

My favorite sound in the world is actually silence. It's that sound when the warm, soft snow is falling and it's so quiet outside it seems like the whole world has come to a halt. If I'm ever with people I go, "shh! Listen...." Everyone probably thinks i'm crazy but I really do think it's something worth stopping and enjoying. Everything has more of a twinkle in that kind of romantically swirling snow scene. 


I am officially on Christmas vacation for the next thirty-ish days...



This means lots of coffee (the kind that is joyous and drawn out morning event, not the kind chugged for alertness fuel before class) and reading (my line-up includes a new novel about the life of Cleopatra and the third installment in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series, among others)...


...Baking (yummy sugar cookies and festive gingerbread men)...



...long bubble baths...



...blogging more (yay!)...


...snowy walks in winter wonderlands....




...and being 100% Christmas 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover