Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

If You're Okay With Being Distracted For An Hour....

Every once in awhile I come across one of those "it's 3:00... ohhhmygodwhendiditbecome9:00?!?!?!" websites. 

I hate to regress back to 2010 being in a new year and all, but frankly, I find this little golden nugget of a link that I stumbled upon so worth your time,  I can't not share it with you. I pre-apologize if you have homework or something else of significant importance to focus on, but I did warn you in the title. 

Without further adieu....I present to you...

"The Most Viral Internet Posts of 2010" which includes but is not limited to,

"The 24 Best Chat Roulette Screen Shots"

"35 Life Hacks You Should Know"

and "16 Items Only Sold At Chinese Wal-marts"

Have fun, kiddies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover