Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cupcakes, Cupcakes, and More Cupcakes

It's the strangest thing. Somehow, people I hardly even know are aware of the fact that I'm coo-coo for cupcakes. (And just to clear something up -- I was obsessed with them BEFORE it was cool to hop on the cupcake train. True story.) I'm not sure if it's good or bad that the one thing people associate me with is that I'm obsessed with little cups of cake... Either way, IT'S SO TRUE.

Awhile back I stumbled upon this website called "Ming Makes Cupcakes". Besides the layout and design of the site being absolutely to die for, Ming makes a mean cupcake. 


He has the classic favorites like Devil's Food Cake with Chocolate Frosting, and Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting, but also has some out-of-this-world unique concoctions like Port Wine & Cherry Chocolate Cupcakes with Mascarpone Frosting, and Apple Cupcakes with Caramel Frosting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover