Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

5 T H I N G S I L O V E T O D A Y



  • How gorgeous is this stenciled canvas art? I stumbled upon this a few days ago and couldn't remember where I'd seen it...then DING! LIGHTBULB! It had been in Molly Sims' house on an episode of Cribs like eight years ago. I have no idea when that show is coming back but I do know that you can copy the art in her house with this DIY (she did lyrics from the song "Heaven"). 


  • Have you read the book The Help yet? You need to. But if seeing the movie before reading the novel is more your style, you can catch it in theaters starring Emma Stone (A.DORE. HER.) very soon!






  • Have you heard of 20x200? It could alternately be titled, "Art for Poor College Students". Jen Bekman started the project and has featured artists print their work for as cheap as $20. New prints are released weekly. 


  • Umm, click this link. Color. Have fun. Be five again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover