Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Day Dresses for Under $100


"Oh, Liz, really cool, assuming I have a boyfriend and/or date for Valentine's Day." 

Okay, BOO YOU. WAHH WAHHH WAHHH. If you haven't yet learned that Valentine's Day does NOT need to be a day of wallowing in self-pity then I'm here to whip you into shape before I take you on a visual shopping spree. These dresses can be worn yes, on a date with a boy. OR on a date with your best girlfriends out for drinks. OR, cripes, I HOPE you wear something this sexy to stay at home and cook yourself dinner and then eat a whole bag of Dove chocolates by yourself. Because if there's one thing you need to take away from this blog post it's that there's no shame in that. My homegirl Carrie Bradshaw said it best: 

"The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself."

Are you all better yet? K good, you had me worried for a sec. If this is your first time on one of my "Hi look at all the pretty things I picked out for you" blog posts, click pictures for links to these fabfabfab frocks. And yes, all dresses are under $100 because I'm in college. Get on my level. 


I kind of want this so bad that I didn't want to share it with you. Look at the CUFFS. But we're better friends than that. 


You don't even need jewelry!


The color says 'neon red', and I like that. I like that a lot. 


I love the subtle scandy-ness.



I love this dress so much I can't even. 


Pretty backs are my thing.


Chevron is like, totes my favorite pattern. 


Pair with a leather jacket. Trust me. 


Because I know this dress has epic twirl potential. *Edit*: pair with a metallic belt like they did. This dress will look gorgeous with bronze, silver, or gold. Bonus points if it's glitter-encrusted. J.Crew usually has you covered for one of those babies. 



Frick, Urban Outfitters I just want everything you produce. 


Like wearing a strapless dress...without wearing a strapless dress. 


Somebody buy this. Do it for ME. 


1 comment:

  1. Sooo pretty..I want..all of them? Loveee that seafoam green number, chevron and the pretty back dress. Cheers to the ladies on Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover