Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Three beauty products we need to discuss


Three beauty products on my radar recently:

1. Anne Hathaway's perfect red lipstick in The Dark Knight. 


Did you see how WOWZA her lips were in that movie? Okay, pretty much everything about her was wowza, I walked away justifying to myself that I needed a leather onesie for crying out loud. If you haven't seen the movie yet, here is Catwoman in all her glory: 


Right? So my internet scouring lead me to believe it's Russian Red from MAC, which you can find here


2. Benefit's "They're Real!" Mascara. This product just came out and is already atop pretty much every beauty editor's must-have lists. 




3. The new "it" polish color for Fall 2012. Butter London's "Shag". Don't mind if I DEFINITELY DO. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover