Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Happy Tuesday/Radio silence



Happy Tuesday. Do you feel more tired on Tuesdays than you do on Mondays? Is that normal? 

I'm pretending that it's not awkward that I haven't blogged in two weeks. Here's the deal. So I've had this blog for about a year and a half now, and eventually you want your blog to evolve into something that it currently...isn't. The problem is, I'm not quite sure what that is at the moment. I've toyed with the idea of doing outfit posts I just A) am clearly too lazy to accomplish and B) have a phobia of appearing narcissistic (which, just to be clear, I've never thought that anyone who does any sort of fashion blogging is narcissistic.) 

But SOMETIMES I wanna have a blog that I can be like, "HEY. LOOK AT THIS SUPER COOL ARTICLE/VIDEO/QUOTE/PICTURE/WEBSITE LOOKIE LOOKIE LOOKIE" mayyyybe even multiple times a day. Does this mean I have to get tumblr? I don't know what's going on. 

See? I'm still confused. So just, bear with me until I figure this whole Let Them Eat (Cup)Cake Phase 2 thing figured out. Aight? You da best. 

PS sorry I made you crave coffee and new skirts. 

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say I have been a big fan of your blog for a long time (as I already once confessed) but you should know that it is a place I go to for many things- so you are doing many things right! There are so many great blogs out there it seems like the bar keeps getting higher and higher (I feel ya there)! Keep blogging what you love its evident in your posts!
    PS- You should TOTALLY start doing outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT WOULD NOT BE NARCISSISTIC AT ALL - IT IS WHAT APRIL AND I DREAM OF AT NIGHT

    But I also really like your blog for the content it has provided me in the last 18 months. I like it all.

    Sorry for yelling up there but I kid you not this is what just happened to me:

    Sitting around on a perfectly lovely fall day, already cleaned the apt, worked out, did laundry, now wanting to dick around on the Internet and buy something I don't need and I thought: "Whoa! I haven't purchased something on the 'net that Liz Welle led me to in like..........a month. And THEN I realized that's because your blog has been radio silent! And I totally respect your need for change/doing things different/yada yada. But. Just wanted to let you know .......I appreciate when you lead me to random-things-I-don't-need-at-all-but-I-totally-buy-anyway

    Love you!

    Amy J

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover